Sunday, October 11, 2020

Unfortunately

 I had to do what I really didn't want to do and that is asking for money. Martha is in such bad shape the price tag to get the materials to get her liveable again is higher than I expected. Now, yes, I could go buy another RV and move on, problem is, Martha is an RV I have now and it's not saleable in her current state. If you find it in yourself to help us get her back on the road then all I can say at the moment is thank you. But I can say I do have a lot more posts coming I am just super busy getting homework done and helping serve our country. So, Thank you to all of you. Thank you for keeping a light at the end of this dark tunnel.

GoFundMe Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately

 I had to do what I really didn't want to do and that is asking for money. Martha is in such bad shape the price tag to get the material...